The Local First Awards is an initiative of Think Local First DC and a celebration of local independent businesses and entrepreneurs who give back to the community! It’s a chance for Washington, D.C. to recognize the positive impacts of supporting our local economy.
How can I get involved?
There are many ways to participate!
- Nominate – Nominate the local business and/or entrepreneur who give back to our community.
- Showcase Your Product – Be showcased and increase your sales. Apply for a vendor table at the Local First Awards by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. with the subject line #LocalFirstAwards Vendor.
- Volunteer – Our volunteers make the whole thing run, and can’t beat the perks.
- Sponsor – The Local First Awards is possible because of your generosity.
- Help spread the word – Use #LocalFirstAwards and add to the conversation online/Be a media partner and amplify the impact.
- Show Up – Buy tickets and bring your friends, family, and co-workers to the best party of the year.
- Build Momentum – Strengthen our local economy by aligning your purchasing power with your values.
This highly anticipated event will increase your brand recognition, deepen your connections, and empower you to make a meaningful impact toward D.C.’s future. Find out more by emailing us at email@example.com